Thursday 27 July 2017

Kings and Queens of the castle!!

It's been a busy few working weeks here in Vellore. Well, it's always busy, but as most of you know I am shortening my time here in India, so only have less than a month left. Which means a lot of extra work. But it is enjoyable. So here is 2 weeks in 1. I will keep the text short and sweet and bombard you with some creative and happy photos.




 
 Sparkling star stencils at the boys hostel.
 







 
 The girls finish off their earrings.
 


 
The kids make me a crown, which proves difficult to wear whilst wool weaving!
 




 
The learning disability school.
 



 
 Saltdough continues...
 









 The hottest and sweatiest workshop. Will no electricity on Arni, I was demonstrating to the kids how I was feeling. Which they found very amusing and managed to capture on camera.
I risked swinging on the banyan roots again in the school grounds. I took a long walk back and really threw myself into the swing, only to knock right into the tree, and hurt my foot. Anyone remember George of the Jungle...

1 comment: